What is the PTAL for CA programs?


I have heard California needs a special document called the PTAL. Can you please give us some information about PTAL and how to obtain it. Also are there any other states that requires a similar document?


I believe everything you are looking for is here:

I am not sure if there are any other states!


Also do not forget that your medical school have to be approved by the state of California.


California is transitioning from PTAL to PTL. Learn the full details in the link below: